top of page

Apprentice centred Customer service

Updated: Jul 20, 2020

Our approach at Marshall Assessment is centred around the apprentice and the training provider. To support you both with our knowledge, communication, and consistency. We understand the time and effort that goes into successfully completing all the elements of on-programme learning. Getting a learner to the Gateway is stressful and a lack of engagement from the EPAO can lead to frustrations that are totally unnecessary. We aim to be an organisation that works with you, supports your learners with resources and knowledge that ultimately adds value to your business and customers

Keeping the cash flowing for apprentice development

When we receive your signed version of our contract (it’s an ESFA requirement to have a contract between the Training Provider and the EPAO) will we invoice you for 10% of the EPA fee, this fee is transferable, so if your apprentice withdraws you can transfer this fee to another apprentice. The remaining 90% will be due 30 days after the EPA itself. This means that you can use your completion funds to cover 90% of your EPA costs. We know how difficult it can be keeping the cash flowing in your business, so we have developed a system that allows you to focus all of your profiled payments into providing a high quality learning experience for your apprentices!

Remote Assessment solutions

Marshall Assessment has worked hard with our External Quality Assurers and the IFATE to produce a remote assessment option for those employer sites where external access is limited due to COVID -19. A Marshall assessor is now able to assess and quality assure all the EPA elements remotely. This means that your hardworking apprentices will not be disadvantaged by the COVID-19 pandemic and can still complete their apprenticeships without face-to-face contact with our assessors. The assessment rigor applied, and assessment decisions made are no different to those apprentices who will have an assessor onsite.

7 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Qualifications Needed for Science Apprenticeships

Science-based apprenticeships represent a fantastic opportunity for young people of all backgrounds to start a career in the scientific sector or for existing staff to retrain for career advancement.


bottom of page